Thursday, June 28, 2012

Dashboard Cookies

It's hot as balls in STL today.

And people always say crap like you could fry and egg on the sidewalk, etc. on days like this. So I thought why not try to take advantage of how hot the interior of my car gets during the day and turn it into a positive, not a negative.

So I baked chocolate chip cookies on my dashboard.

I put the pre-bought dough on a $1 baking pan.
I checked on them after an hour. They were coming along nicely, but still had quite a bit of baking time.
After about 3.5 hours this is what I had. Nicely crunchy on the outside and soft and chewy in the center.
I will be baking a second batch tomorrow.

And my car smells like fresh baked cookies. Neat.

1 comment:

DoeHands said...

THIS IS AWESOME! I have black interior too I bet I could do it next time it's over 100 degrees!

 
medatation