Tuesday, December 19, 2017

The End

It is the end of the year post. And the end of the blog post.

I have been doing this blog for 10 years now. Although the past few I have been doing it less and less and less. So I am officially calling it quits. I appreciate and thank all those who have ever visited, looked at, red anything I have posted.

So much has changed since I started this stupid blog.

2017 was definitely a year of change.

And this is a big part in why the blog is ending. In the past I would have ranted, listed and talked all about the changes. But now I just have no desire to do so in a completely unfiltered public forum anymore. I don't want to share the good things or the shitty things in this manner.

I am also thinking of giving Facebook a huge break. Stop linking my posts from Instagram to it and twitter. I can't quite swear off Instagram yet. There is still something I like about it's simple interactions.

So from now on if you want to learn what is going on with me, you will have to reach out and ask me. In that case I will still be an open book.

So goodbye blog. It was fun.


No comments:

 
medatation