Friday, August 31, 2007

Watched Halloween

Elias and I just watched Halloween. That movie stands the test of time very well. It is still very creepy and filled with cool shots. I seem to notice something new everytime I watch it. The fact that it was made for around 100K is truly an amazing feat. This was the first time Elias had ever seen it. Hopefully he won't be waking me up tonight with nightmares. I want to go see the Rob Zombie remake that opened today. While remaking good movies is rarely a good idea, I think his other two films are quite good and ever since the remake of Dawn of the Dead, I will always give things a chance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So did you see the Rob Zombie flick? We saw it on opening night because I too quite enjoy his previous works. I was disappointed...

Amy

 
medatation