Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Cut and stitch

So the surgery went well yesterday. The place I had it done is the same place that does the Rams and Blues players, so I knew I was in good hands. The only odd thing that did happen was when I was first taken back to be prepped. They needed to weigh me, so I go on the scale and the woman asked me to put both feet down on the scale. I guess the splint and crutches didn't tip her off that I couldn't stand on that foot. But other than that the place was great. I was asked a lot of questions, then my IV was put in, then they started the drugs, then the next thing I knew, the surgery was over.

Once I got home I felt great. It was truly the best I have ever felt after any sort of surgery. I was awake for quite awhile, I was able to eat. It was pleasant.

I've stayed on top of doctors orders and taken my pain medication every four hours.

So now I have to lay around and keep my leg elevated for the next several days. I should finally be able to watch all the movies I borrowed from my friend, that I've kept way too long.

No comments:

 
medatation