Monday, October 15, 2007

Next up

So I went to see the orthopedic surgeon today. Turns out I completely tore my achilles in two. So I am having surgery tomorrow. I am then stuck in bed for the next several days. This really kind of disrupts the freelance jobs I have going on, but everyone is being very cool and understanding. So hopefully I will be able to get some stuff done from home later this week. After surgery I have two weeks of a splint and crutches, then I get one of those boot things that I can walk in. I wonder if I will be able to drive in it? So maybe some of you out there want to give me rides places?

2 comments:

FBC Spokane said...

Always hate to hear that kind of news. Dr. Lisa (my old lady) says to stay on top of your therapy when the boot comes off.

Jeff said...

Thanks. I plan to. It sucks that I will miss snowboard season this year.

 
medatation