Monday, January 14, 2008

Out of the blue

I get an email today from an agency that I had sent stuff to back in November. I had done a phone interview with them back then, but then things seemed to take a turn for the worse. I played a lot of email tag with them, and finally got the thanks but no thanks email. Oh well I had thought. It seemed odd to me, that I didn't even get a chance to go in and show them work. I guess what seemed to be a good phone interview to me wasn't.

But then today they email me and ask if I would still be interested.

Sure, why not. I am always willing to talk to anyone. It can never hurt. It will be interesting to find out if they are just getting desperate, and now I look ok to them ,or what happened before.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, they're probably just desperate...are they in town or out? always flaky or sometimes flaky? a 'real' agency or a 'wanna be real' agency? inquiring minds want to know!

 
medatation