Monday, January 14, 2008

This And That

Saturday the football games went the way of the favorites in both games. But Sunday both the visiting underdog teams won. Which works well for me since I am the only person in my office pool that has San Diego winning it all. So since my Steelers aren't in it, GO CHARGERS!

The countdown begins to tis weekends trip to Nashville. It should be fun, although I will need to sit in a sports bar to On Sunday to watch the AFC and NFC championship games.

AS you can see below the team I am working for had tickets to a Blues game last night in a luxury box. It was stocked with $300 worth of food and beer. And while it may sound like a lot, it doesn't buy you much at arena prices. Then the fancy dessert cart came by, which we all got something from. I am sure that bill was obscene as well.

No comments:

 
medatation