Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Quick Observations

Jett asked me what day it was this morning. When I told him Tuesday he responded, "Tuesday, look, I'm holding up two." Which made me think would it be easier if the days were:
Oneday
Twosday
Threeday
Fourday
Fiveday
Sixday
Sevenday

Then yesterday being Labor day, my wife brought up that isn't it funny that nowadays one of the biggest laborers are retail workers and they are the ones who don't get the day off.

Then I have one gripe/pet peeve from this morning. People who drive down the alleys in my neighborhood. It's fine if you live in one of the houses and are headed towards your garage. But these aren't the people I'm talking about. I'm talking about people who rather than drive down the street they drive down the alley. So stop. It's annoying.

No comments:

 
medatation