Monday, February 16, 2009

Painting

We used to have a great cheap painter.

We had found him when we were selling our old house. Our friend buying it was using an FHA loan, and because of it we had to paint a wall in the basement and part of the porch. We just found the guy from an ad. But he was nice, cheap, good and reliable.

We also had him come paint the house we were moving into. The house was great but the colors were deplorable. It was far nicer coming home and entire rooms were painted, rather than taking up an entire weekend of my own.

We've decided that it was time to paint over the monkey walls in Jett's room. We are going to go with a super hero theme.

Problem is finding the time. So I called our painter.

His number was no longer in service. Damn.

So then I started looking on craigslist. But Could I find someone I could trust to be in the house when I was gone?

That's when I remembered at my high school reunion a friend of mine was a house painter. He starts tomorrow. I'l get to see my friend and have no trust issue whatsoever.

So if you need any painting I have someone you should use.

No comments:

 
medatation