Friday, February 13, 2009

Random End Of Day Friday Thoughts

I don't get Twitter.

I might be doing a fire pit at my house this evening. Get a hold of me if you want to go.

I am considering a one time lift of my ban on The Royale, to see a friend who will be there this evening who I have not seen in a long long time.

I had lunch with a couple of old co-workers. It's always good to catch up.

Painting will start at my house on Tuesday.

Nancy and I are not doing a damn thing for Valentines Day.

The stupid congress passed the bailout bill. It was complete partisanship. Our system is a joke.

I think JJoaquin Phoenix is pulling an Andy Kaufman type stunt.

I want to see the new Friday the 13th movie.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Question: Why the ban on the Royale?

Comments: I also think Joaquin Phoenix is stunting. I like it.

Yes you should see Friday the 13th - it delivered. Keep in mind this opinion is coming from a self-titled horror movie afficianado. I kept waiting for it to suck. It never really did.

Anonymous said...

Saw the new Friday the 13th. It was actually decent. I give it a "B".

David Torrence Photography said...

Yeah I don't get the whole twitter thing either.
You know it is no longer cool when turd blossom is chirping.

http://thinkprogress.org/2009/02/13/rove-twitter-hunting-trip/

 
medatation