Saturday, October 3, 2009

Movie Review


Zombieland-

I don't get to see many movies in the theater.

Most things just aren't worth paying the money and having to get a baby sitter, etc.

But from the first time I saw a trailer for this movie I knew I wanted to see it as soon as it came out. It did not disappoint. Blood, guts and humor. Three things I like. And I would say the opening credits alone are worth the price of admission. Very cool design and original.

All the actors are great in it and there is an awesome cameo, so steer clear of any hints or info of who it might be.

ANd this movie is also a wonderful 90 minute running time. All you need for a mindless funny movie.

[Official site]
[Roger Ebert Review]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK...you've convinced me. I'll go....I love woody harrelson, and blood and guts and comedy...I wasn't so sure about this one, for some reason.

Stacy said...

fool i will babysit for you.

 
medatation