Friday, April 9, 2010

Got A New Phone

Yesterday I missed 7 calls. My phone was a couple feet away from me, yet I never heard it ring.

Wednesday my phone was working fine. The speaker volume was loud. Loud enough that you could hear my phone ring from the second floor at my house.

But suddenly yesterday the volume decreased dramatically and became distorted.

I scheduled a call with an apple tech. Although I searched for tips online last night and did a restore of my phone but nothing helped.

The tech called right when it was scheduled. She told me what would be best is to take it to an apple store. She scheduled an appointment for me. I went told them my issue with the phone.

They took it in back, came out and told me they would be giving me a new phone.

And while I am feeling a bit naked not having my email and all my apps and other info on my phone right this second, once I get home I can back it up from my previous phone data.

Thanks Apple. Good job today.

No comments:

 
medatation