Saturday, September 4, 2010

Movie Review


The Descent 2-

I love the first one. Well let me clarify that. I love the first one with the original ending. Not the stupid tagged on American ending.
So that made entering this sequel a little hard right off the bat, since you need to accept the american ending where Sarah lives.

But I was able to accept it and go along for the horror movie ride.

It was surprisingly good. That is until one key moment, Then it got pretty dumb. But I forgave that part too. It was dumb, but still fun. It kept at a pretty good gross out scare pace.

Then the ending happened... And I might be dumber for having seen it. It made no sense, and felt stuck on for no reason at all, except to try and squeeze a part 3 out of this.

If it's on cable and you are bored, go ahead and watch it. But other than that don't bother.

No comments:

 
medatation