Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I Will See

I've sort of tired of Facebook.

Sure it helps pass boredom, and it is a good place to be able to send someone a message, but I could just make sure I copy all the email addresses I need from there.

So I am going to try to steer clear of checking up on facebook anymore. I will have no way to prove this to anyone, since my blog will still be linked to twitter which is linked to facebook. So there will still be updates. And I will admit that I do love the extra blog traffic I get from that exact fact.

I have the same thoughts from time to time about stopping this blog. While I like having a place to type my stupid thoughts about anything and everything, post photos and all sorts of other crap, it seems to be the cause of having a lack of conversation with the people I do hang out with who read my blog. Since they already know everything that is going on with me.

But for now I will still blog. I am happy that I no longer obsess about it so much that I can at least have a day or two go by without posting and not be bothered by it.

There is part of me that feels like I am running out of things to say. Yeah I can review crap still. And post pictures, but sometimes that seems to lack any thought or substance.

Yeah I am ranting. And more just to think through pans and thoughts.

So I guess I will see if I can stay away from facebook. Or if it has become such a needed time waster that I find that I return before any time really passes.

No comments:

 
medatation