Saturday, December 11, 2010

That Time Of Year

Here is a late entry. I had heard about this new band called OFF!, but since all they had at the moment were 7" releases I couldn't truly buy and listen to it. But now their first 4 eps  are released on itunes. So yesterday I bought it and it is awesome. It's been too long since I listened to a band that played 1 minute long songs.

So all the "top" lists will be coming out. So I guess I will start putting my own dumb opinion about stuff I liked in 2010.
I'll start with my favorite album releases of the year. It was a slimmer year for music for me than last year. I got a ton of music, but most of it did not come out in 2010. So in no particular order and with no further delays...

OFF!- First 4 EPs

Blitzen Trapper- Destroyer of the Void


Broken Bells- Broken Bells


Grinderman- Grinderman 2


Kanye West- My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy


Minus The Bear- Omni

No comments:

 
medatation