Sunday, January 16, 2011

GO STEELERS!

I hadn't gone out in awhile.

And as you can see from the previous post, friends of mine were going to wrestling. I wanted to go with them, but the Steelers game was on.

Some how I pulled myself away from the game and Tivo'd it.

I avoided any news about it completely while I was out. I would have other people look and tell me the score of the Falcons, Packers game so there was no chance of me seeing the Steelers final score.

I wanted to be surprised as I watched the game later.

I put the game on around 12:30 last night.

I was scared.

Since when I left the game the score was 21-14. The Steelers were losing.

What I saw was pure awesome. The Steelers fixed what they had been doing wrong in the first 2 and a half quarters.

They then imposed there will on the Ravens. Bullied them around the field and ended up winning 31-24.

So now onto the AFC championship game.

Go Steelers.

No comments:

 
medatation