Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dream

I woke up this morning remembering a crazy dream I had.

I was at some school that Jett went to (but typical dream it wasn't his school).
All the kids were playing outside having a good time.

All of a sudden a Baboon was on the play ground.

The teachers didn't seem worried.

I was yelling at the kids to get away from it because they are mean and dangerous.

None of them were listening. This went on for quite awhile. Then there was also a cougar on the playground.

The baboon ended up attacking a kid (he wasn't hurt too bad).

Then I was inside arguing with the head of the school. He said that it was a program to help the children, and once they stepped outside the parents agreed to being around the wild animals. (he looked like a fat version of Colonel Sanders).

I took Jett out of the school, and also found out the reason none of the other kids listened to me was because they were all deaf.

Crazy stuff.

No comments:

 
medatation