Thursday, September 8, 2011

Dressing Nice

So far so good.

This is day 3 of slacks, dress shirts and ties. I even bought a sweet tie clip.

Sure the first day of it I couldn't even count how many times I was asked if I had an interview. Or if I had a presentation that day. It's understandable. It is coming off 3 solid months of wearing shorts and t-shirts.

I have been quite happy with the fit of the clothes I bought at Express. And I also went to Nordstrom Rack and got some more cool Ben Sherman ties.

Of course now I wonder what will be said the first day I wear jeans, and don't have a tie on?

Jett and I have also been able to ride the Stella scooter each day this week. Although I might have to take the car tonight since there is a chance of rain this eve and I have a meeting tonight. Because I have no interest in having to ride home in the rain.

No comments:

 
medatation