Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fund Raiser

It's that time in the school year for Jett.

Fund raiser time.

He is selling wrapping paper and chocolates.

You want one of those don't you?

Even if you don't want it, you ARE GOING TO BUY ONE.

So here is how this will work, you contact me and let me know what you want. I will cover the cost until the items come in. Then you pay me.

Each of you just needs to order 1 item. It's a measly $8-$11. You can easily afford that.

Don't be a deadbeat and let an awesome 6 year old boy down.

Here are your options:
Chocolate- Caramel, almond, dark truffles, milk truffles, mint truffles, Caramel nut, peppermint cream, english toffee, lemon creams, coconut creams, pecan, peanut butter crunch.

Wrapping paper- Let me know christmas or birthday and if it's kid themed or not.

Orders are due to me by Thursday Sept 11.

Thanks.

No comments:

 
medatation