Monday, October 31, 2011

Weekend Things

It was a fun jam packed weekend.

Friday-
Went to a costume party dressed as Fantastic Mr. Fox. PArty turned more into a costumed world series watching party. It was an awesome game. And a fun party.

Saturday-
Jett, Nancy and I went out to lunch. I then headed down to Jake's to meet up to go to a costume wedding of my friends Jim & Kristi. After we left the wedding we went to the Tap Room, since coffee stout is out now.

Sunday-
Football. And a great football day it was. The good sports weekend for teams I like continued, with the Rams beating the Saints, and most importantly the STEELERS beating the evil Patriots. (man I hate them). Jake then came over for dinner and we caught up on Boardwalk Empire. (it's getting really good)

No comments:

 
medatation