Friday, December 23, 2011

Best Movies I Saw This Year

Once again, another lists of my opinion.

In no particular order:

Win Win-
Saw it on a plane flying back from Denmark. Even in seeing it on a shitty seat back screen, it was good. So I bought it on blu ray.

Super-
A dark, funny twisted super hero movie.

The Tree of Life-
People either love it or hate it. I loved it.

Super 8-
Good storytelling fun.

Rise of the Planet of the Apes-
A great new take on an old classic movie that I love.

Drive-
Simple and badass.

Life In A Day-
Amazing.


I didn't see that many of the movies that came out this year. Although many of the ones that did come out in 2011 hat I did see, in no way deserve to make this list.
I watched a lot of other good movies that were not 2011 releases. But you'd have to go through my blog archives for the year to see what they were.

No comments:

 
medatation