Saturday, December 10, 2011

Movie Review

Drive-

I wanted to see this when it first came out. I heard awesome things.
I finally got to watch it last night.
It felt like an old classic movie, even though it is a movie that came out this year.
I do want to buy this when it comes out on blu ray. I watched a test print, so I'd like to see if any tweaks were made. The version I saw used some music from the Social Network, which the final print does not.

When watching it, I liked it. It was a very tense movie.

And now the more I think about it, the more I like it.

Good retro sounding soundtrack too.

[Roger Ebert Liked it]

Cool graphic tribute to the movie:

tribute to drive from tom haugomat & bruno mangyoku on Vimeo.


And you can buy the jacket worn in the film. I kinda want one, since it's so tacky and awful. Should I get it? Will I have to lead a life of crime if I do?

No comments:

 
medatation