Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New Music

I've gotten a decent amount of new music lately.

Cheap Girls- Giant Orange
This is awesome stuff. I had never even heard of them before today. Listened to the album all day. And they are coming to the Firebird in early March. Who wants to go?

Sleigh Bells- Reign of Terror
I dig this band. I need to listen to this album more to really see what stands out to me.

Portugal, The Man- It's complicated being a wizard
It's a 20 minute song, then the same 20 minutes broken down into individual tracks. Good stuff.

H.O.F- FTW, A new kind of hate, Gay witch abortion session
I had no idea Halo of Flies had started to go by H.O.F and make music. So the second I found out, I bought it all. Not as good as Halo, but still good.

You Slut- Critical meat
Cool fun rockin instrumental stuff.

Earl Greyhound- Suspicious package
I didn't know they had a new album till I saw Beavis and Butthead making fun of it. I like it even with that.

Guided by Voices- Let's go eat the factory
Their newest album. They went from a band I really didn't like 14 years ago, to a band that I own a ton of stuff by now.

No comments:

 
medatation