Thursday, May 3, 2012

Movies

I've watched several movies lately.

But it's been stuff I've seen before or stuff that wasn't that good. It's why I didn't do a typical review post about them.

Jett is hooked on the Shrek movies. So that means I have watched them a lot recently too.They hold up well. They are entertaining, and the first two both use songs by the Eels.

I watched Shame.
I had heard good things about it.
But I thought it was a nice looking dumb movie.
It's one that right after it I didn't hate it, but the more I think about it, the more I dislike it.
My main problem with it, is yes I get he had some form of unspoken abuse as a child that now interferes with his ability to have a relationship. But at the same time he is a 30 something single guy, who seems to be able to have sex with hot girls quite easily at bars, at the office, etc. Are there any 30 year old single guys out there who wouldn't mind this? Yes he also gets prostitutes in the movie, but they too are hollywood hot ones.

I could rant far longer on the things I found stupid, but it's just not worth it.


No comments:

 
medatation