Monday, May 7, 2012


I want to start a universal way to signify sarcasm when something is typed.

With all the text only communication these days I think we need it.

Suggestions of what it could be?

It needs to be simple and not able to be confused with something else.


Ben said...

Italics. I go on a snowboarding forum, and people type sarcastic posts in italics.

It works pretty well.

Jeff said...

I'd like something that could be used in text messages as well though.