Saturday, September 22, 2012

3 Years

Today marks me being back at my current agency for 3 years.

Wow, time flies. And a lot has happened in that 3 years.

There are times I truly miss the life of freelancing. But there is something to be said of a steady gig as well.

St. Louis is odd in the way people stay at agencies for a very very long time. So many other cities people are constantly moving around. And like my comment above, there is good and bad to that. That constant influx of new talent, thinking, ways of doing things is an interesting thought. But so is knowing the people you work with and being able to have a group that can operate seamlessly together.

So... what is my point? Will I be writing this exact same post 3 years from now? Or will it all dramatically change?

Only time will tell.

No comments:

 
medatation