Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Girls

After watching this weeks episode, Nancy and I decided we are done with this show.

I just can't dedicate 30 minutes of my life each week to watch whiny, self centered, deplorable 20 somethings.

Sure Lena Dunham is the writer, star and producer of the show and in her early 20's. But keep in mind Orson Welles did Citizen Kane at the age of 24. And in case you didn't know it's not a shitty TV show, it's thought of as one of the greatest American movies ever made.

The arts are full of very talented young people.

Oh yeah and I stopped watching because I can't take seeing her naked in the show anymore.

And then there is this weeks EW cover:
Can you say photoshop?

2 comments:

BexRocks said...

Where'd her face go??!

Agreed. I'm done too.

BexRocks said...

Where'd her face go??!

Agreed. I'm done too.

 
medatation