Thursday, May 23, 2013

Job And Stuff

So as you might know I started at a new agency a few weeks ago. I am really loving my job. I wake up actually looking forward to going to work. It is a much needed refreshing change.

Yesterday was Jett's last day of school. His school has a big carnival (think a grade school version of the last scene in Grease). He had a mental plan that he was going to stay for 1 hour. We stayed he entire 2 1/2 hours it went on. He had a blast as did Nancy and I. He goes to such an awesome school.

It is cold today. The only good thing about that is I don't feel bad that our pool has to be drained and acid washed next week. Because we wouldn't be able to swim anyway. Well I guess if I was willing to freeze or bought a wetsuit I could. So hopefully once the pool is truly ready, it will get hot as hell and the summer weekend fun can begin.

No comments:

 
medatation