Monday, September 16, 2013

Weekend Happenings

Friday-
Went to dinner with Jett and my mom to Bricktop. It was delicious as always. It cracks me up that it's where Jett chose to go because he wanted their salmon. Then that night JEtt and I watched Time Bandits. It had been a long time since I had seen it. Jett dug it, but disliked the ending. I remembered that the kids parents blow up because they touch evil. But forgot that the movie ends there. With the kids house burned up and no parents. A bit of a downer.

Saturday-
Jett and I rode bikes.
We swam. The water was 92.
We ate Mcdonalds.
Then he had a sleepover next door and there was a birthday party for my friend David at my house. There was swimming, firepit and food and lots of drinking. I drank way too much.

Sunday-
Jett and I rode bikes.
We practiced his math problems.
We watched Pee Wee's big adventure.
We had pork tacos for dinner.
Nancy got home.
We watched Breaking BAd. It was quite the episode.



No comments:

 
medatation