Thursday, February 27, 2014

New Glasses & Random Crap

I had bought frames when I was in Austin over a year ago. I kept meaning to get lenses for them. I finally did and pocked them up this week. I hate to admit it, but I also had to break down and finally get bi-focals. I had been putting it off. I felt it was admitting that I am old, and I wasn't sure I could get used to wearing them.

I love them. The lenses are awesome. I can  truly see again.

I now need to go get new lenses in my frames I had been wearing everyday.

I watched some new reality show on arm wrestling. It was actually filmed really well. I was sucked in. But I haver also always loved to arm wrestle.

Went to Village Bar for dinner tonight. Greasy and delicious as always.

Planning on watching some oscar nominated movie tonight. We shall see if that holds true. Or if we just watch bad TV instead.

No comments:

 
medatation