Sunday, March 9, 2014

Weekend

It was an extreme lazy day today. Never even really got dressed. Watched some movie with the Rock in it. The one where he ttys to catch a drug dealer to help his son in prison. It had a good cast, but was slow and not all that good.

I also watched the last half of Gone baby Gone. An utterly depressing movie, but it is so good.

And I drew a lot today. I finished up The Narrator from Fight Club, started and scrapped Tyler Durden. And did Harry Dean Statton from Repo man. I really like the new stylus I got to draw with.

Got some new music. And plan to watch a movie tonight.

Yesterday, I took my other frames to get new lenses in them. And then watched a couple episodes of The Pitch. Quite possibly saw the biggest douche every in the Ad industry. Then we had a friend and his kids over for dinner and drinks.

Friday, Jett and I went out to dinner, and then we watched and TV.

Overall a mellow and enjoyable weekend.

No comments:

 
medatation