Saturday, July 26, 2014

Movie Review

Dawn of The Planet of The Apes-

I love the original movies. I thought Tim Burtons remake was a travesty. I really dug Rise of The Planet of The Apes. I was really excited about this sequel. The trailers kept looking cooler and cooler.

Was this perfect? No.

But was it cool? Yep.

I found it very entertaining, and what I really liked is I had no idea where it was going or what could happen next. I did think some of the trailers might have given away too much. I was very wrong.

This is the perfect sort of big screen summer movie to see.

I was expecting some sort of reveal as to where the next sequel will head more than what was done. I was thinking there would be a hint/nod to the original movie.

I do like what they've done with this reboot, by telling the story in chronological order. It makes a known story new again.

1 comment:

Dan O. said...

An excellent sequel that outshines the original film. Good review.

 
medatation