Sunday, November 30, 2014

Taking a break

I have been thinking about quitting Facebook off and on for some time now. It’s addictive. It fills the boredom. But does the boredom partially exist because of it? Am I not doing other things because I am looking at it?

It is very convenient to be able to contact people.

But I am temporarily walking away. Starting today and aiming for 1 week. Hopefully more.

Since I have this blog linked to my Facebook account I will still have posts popping up there. So it will seem as if I have not left it.

But I will not rechecking it.

So if you want to get a hold of me you can:
call
email
come over to the house
If you don’t have that info for me you can email if you go to my profile here.

We shall see if I can do this.

Later.

2 comments:

 
medatation