Sunday, December 14, 2014

Movie Review

The Babadook-

An Australian  horror movie about a single mother and her 6 year old son who discover an evil book around the anniversary of the husband/fathers death.

It is well made and subtly creepy.

It had an odd dream like quality about it.

I don’t want to say exactly what I think was going on, because I don’t want to spoil anything for you.

Well worth watching.

Babadook is an anagram of "A bad book”



Mortified Nation-

This is a series of stage shows that are happening in cities all across the country, where people read from their childhood diaries in front of a live audience. It is hilarious, intriguing, sad and heartwarming all at the same time.

Made me wish I had kept a journal. I do have a lot of old song lyrics I could resist, that I am sure are mortifying.

One of these needs to happen in St. Louis.

Watch this movie.

No comments:

 
medatation