Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Still No Facebook

It's day 17 and I still have not logged on to Facebook.

Sure I look at Twitter from time to time. I do partake in other social media, but the all consuming time suck of Facebook has been broken.

I will say there is a part of me that misses seeing comments on my blog posts people make there. I do miss part of the interaction/dialogue that can be had.

So I am sure I will look at it at some point. But I need to figure out a set of limiting rules for myself. Once a week? I'm not sure. I just want to avoid falling into the rabbit hole again.


1 comment:

Nicole said...

Facebook misses you! Lol. I find myself checking it a lot as well...especially since I have the app on my phone. I may uninstall that. It's distracting and usually a time suck. Of all the time I spend on Facebook, not enough of it is spent actually connecting with people.

 
medatation