Saturday, June 13, 2015

Movie Review

While We’re Young- 

I was so looking forward to this. The trailers look really good. I was very interested in the subject matter, since pretty much most of my friends I hang out with are quite younger than I am. I thought the movie would explore age, what age means, youth, mindset.

But no it was just a very boring hunk of crap.

Some scenes went on far too long. There were far too many points being brought up, that made the movie lose it’s focus from the main topic of age.

Both the main male characters were very unlikeable. And their spouses were very underdeveloped.

It seems like maybe this movie was supposed to be 3 hours long and any parts that would have it be cohesive were left on the cutting room floor.

Do not waste your time on this thing.

No comments:

 
medatation