Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Not Sure

I don't think I can walk away from this blog after having it go for 8 years. But I know that I need to figure out how and how often I want to post here nowadays.

It's partly because I am social media'd out.

Yes I have it set up that if I post here it goes to both my twitter account as well as Facebook and Linkedin.

I have been posting less here because I have been using Instagram more. I like the simplicity of it. But would it work to do movie reviews? And just share dumb things I find?

Maybe.

But I do hate instagram posts with way too much copy. But it's not like my reviews are long.

And I realize that none of this really matters.

But there is a part of me that would like to strip away some social media options.

So many platforms. All doing pretty much the same thing.


1 comment:

David said...

Don't quit now. I've been following for years.

 
medatation