Saturday, January 16, 2016

Movie Reviews

The Martian-
I thought it was really good. I’m not sure it would be on my list for best picture. But it was suspenseful and funny.

Ridley Scott is certainly a master and creating completely believable space movies.

Well worth seeing.


Black Mass-
The first Johnny Depp movie I have liked in a long long time. He does a great job of transforming into the Boston criminal Whitey Bulger.

If you like gangster movies like Goodfellas, The Departed, etc. You will probably like this one too. While not as good as those two, it is well worth seeing.


Horrible Bosses 2-
I had beyond low expectations for this. In fact I had no plan to ever watch it. I was flipping channels waiting for my wife to join me to watch some TV before bed, when I stumbled upon it and stopped since the movie had just started.

I thought the first one was ok. There were some funny parts, but not great.

I liked this one way more. Yeah it’s a dumb mindless movie. But it made me an my wife laugh out loud many times.

Turn your brain off and watch it sometime. And when else can you see a comedy with 3 oscar winners in it?

No comments:

 
medatation