Monday, July 11, 2016

Hey Instagram!

So yeah I made a new account. But what pisses me off is that I lost my preferred user name. It is my twitter handle, my email, my website. So to have it not be the same because my account was attempted to be hacked is really annoying. And I am not the only one this has happened to, below is exactly what happened to me:

When I tried to log in to Instagram, it said that it noticed unusual activity in my account and asked me to verify by email. When I received the verification email, I accidentally clicked the link to remove my email to my Instagram account, because I thought it's the link to verify account without copy & paste the security code manually. Now I still can't log in to my account. How can I link my email back to my account?

Why would Instagram send a code to fix it, and a link to ruin your account in one email?

More people who have had the problem here.

I have scoured through the instagram site, and it is no help and there is not a single way to contact any sort of customer service.

So I have sent them a message via twitter and facebook.

No response as of yet. But I will give them a day or so to respond before I really get on a soapbox to bitch about their lack of customer service.

No comments:

 
medatation