Saturday, October 8, 2016

Political Post

Don’t read.

Unfollow.

Unfriend.

Whatever.

I hate both of the major party candidates. I think they are both complete pieces of shit. It is sad that this fucked up system has stuck the people with these as the choices.

But while I do think Hillary is an awful liar. She is no where near as awful as Donald Trump. And not because of his new taped conversation from 2005.

Is he an idiot? Yep. Without a doubt. But I hate to break it to everyone, guys (and girls) will say some crude fucked up shit when they are with friends. Maybe they are awful people and mean exactly what they say. Maybe it’s just stupid shit.

But as I was saying, it’s not those comments, he is a horrible human being.
And I get if you like him purely because he is not the same old cookie cutter politician. But he is an idiotic piece of shit. You can find a better way to try and change the system rather than voting for that total douchebag.

And the 3rd party candidates are starting to let me down.

What I’d really like to see happen is no one go out and vote.


No comments:

 
medatation