Friday, November 18, 2016

Bullying And Bullshit

It's been quite awhile since I have posted anything about bullying. But recent incidents at the Ladue school district strike close to home since that is where Jett goes.

You don't have to read the story to know where the problem really stems from.

Asshole over privileged rich white douche bags, who raise over privileged douche bag kids.

While it is a district of privilege, luckily most aren't total pieces of shit.

It might be time to start up my group that bullies the parents of bullies. Message me if you want in.

Because what I can tell you, is that if anything even close to the hot glue burning incident ever happened to my son, asses are getting beaten down.

Luckily I am just stupid enough to go do just that.


No comments:

 
medatation