Monday, December 26, 2016

Movie Review

I really don’t do reviews here anymore. I only do that on my Haiku Movie Review account on Instagram. But while I did a review for this movie there last night, for this film that just isn’t enough.

The movie is I Origins. It is one of the best movies I have seen in a long long time. I think it could easily make may favorites of all time list.

It is by the director who did the movie Another earth, which I liked a lot. I knew absolutely nothing about I Origins going into it last night. Not one bit. And maybe that made it even better.

The acting was good. The story was amazing. The score was good. The song use was good.

It is a deep complex movie about some major subject matter.

I can’t recommend this movie enough.

As soon as it was over, I wanted to see it again. I had a digital copy, but ordered the Blu Ray today.


No comments:

 
medatation