Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Political Post- Warning

Be ready to be mad at me.

I will preface this with I don't like Trump. I also don't like Hilary.

I didn't vote for either.

I respected the showing of all the people who marched this past Saturday. But while I can deduce the intent, the reason... it felt like too little too late. I feel the focused message was lost.

Too many people trying to prove they can make clever signs. Looking for that instagram moment rather than making the message to the masses clear. Because if I (a person who is concerned) doesn't clearly totally get it, then the people it is aimed at most certainly did not get it.

What is the desired outcome?

Seems like it would have been better to do before the election. Not after the inauguration.

[yeah these signs are funny] But is funny the right message?








No comments:

 
medatation