Saturday, March 25, 2017

Long Time No Post

Either I’m busy. Or I just don’t have anything interesting to say or share.

If you have not watched the new Dave Chapelle stand-up specials on Netflix, you need to do that as soon as possible. They are both very funny but the first one is absolutely amazing.

I am squeezing in one more tattoo appointment before the end of tattoo season (when my pool opens).

There are several shows in April that I am going to go to, Minus The Bear, The Damned and The Flaming Lips.

And the post below this about the Breaking Bad movie that someone edited, I tried to watch it last night. While I appreciate the effort and time that went into such a project, I have to say it just wasn’t very good. I think you would have to have seen the show to understand it. It did make me realize how much I had forgotten about the show.

Back to silence.

No comments:

 
medatation