Monday, April 3, 2017

WTF

So my grass was already getting long and unruly. It's just April but I knew I had to mow it this weekend.

So after lounging all morning Saturday and then taking Jett to keyboard lessons, I went home to tackle the yard work.

I was getting my trimmer cleaned up and prepped. Then was going to go get fresh gas to put in the mower.

But?

Where the fuck was the mower?

It was gone.

Stolen.

I was in shock.

I live in an area that the crime rate is pretty much ZERO. But I guess not.

So problem is I have no clue as to when it went missing. SInce I had shattered my wrist last March and was in a cast then rehab for what seemed like forever last season, I had hired a place to do our yard.

So maybe it's been missing for a year. Maybe it got stolen this past winter. MAybe it got stolen Friday night. I don't have a clue.

Thing is, the mower was old and kinda shitty.

So I went and bought a new one. Very annoying.

To the person out there who stole it, FUCK YOU.

Uh, so my Mom read this and reminded me, I had leant it to her and stored it at her house this winter. Oops.

No comments:

 
medatation