Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Work Game Story

Coworker story:

My brother and I were arguing on the way to high school one winter morning. We were having a serious argument over a the temperature inside the car. He kept messing with the heater and I didn't want him to. Really stupid. He messed with it again after I changed it myself and I had enough so I clocked him from the driver seat. Yes, I was driving and having a fistfight at the same time.

He looked in the shade mirror and noticed I chipped 3 of his front teeth. Bad. Holy crap what are we gonna tell mom and dad because you'll have to get those fixed! We decided to tell them he got out of the car and slipped on some ice and hit his chin on the car. Yeah covering up this incident was more important than holding it over my head. It stopped the argument though. It's funny how violence does that.

I should tell my parents what really happened and see what reaction I'd get.

No comments:

 
medatation