Sunday, December 5, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday-
Hung out at home with Nancy and Jett. Ordered pizza and watched Toy Story 3. It really does look amazing on Blu ray.

Saturday-
Jett and I went to the eyeglass store. They have to remake my new glasses. The lenses were off. Then he and I ran by Old Navy, got him a new winter coat and some more pants. I got a ton of get ready for winter things done around the house. Take the battery out of the scooter, bring in the umbrella, bring in some of the outdoor furniture. Then we all went to Elephant Bar for dinner. Not a bad option for a family night out for a chain. Then Nancy and I watched Up in the air. It was good. Ended far better than I saw coming.

Sunday-
Went to the office at 830am. Left about 6pm. Although we did get 50 Jack in the Box tacos for lunch. So that was really awesome. Gonna watch the Steelers play in a few minutes.

Other-
Work craziness should be over with after tomorrow. I can then get back to my not working Fridays. That plan had gotten quite off track the past few weeks.

No comments:

 
medatation