Thursday, April 5, 2012

Movie Review

Sucker Punch-

The trailers looked odd, bad even. I like Zack Synder movies, but wasn't sold on this one. Then it got horrible reviews, so I stayed away.

But I was wanting to see it, just because his movies always have an amazing look. I fought the urge to buy the blu ray many times. But now it's running on HBO, so I watched it.

During the movie I wasn't sure what I thought of it. It looked really cool, there were some awesome scenes, but the plot seemed so odd.

Then I was reading about it on imdb. People have synched it with Dark Side of the Moon. I watched a bit of that mash-up and noticed something at the very beginning of the movie that changed the whole movie for me.

I am now eager to watch the movie again. It will take on an entirely new perspective now, I am sure.

So watch it twice and you might like it.

No comments:

 
medatation