Saturday, October 5, 2013

Movie Review

Gravity-

I found the trailers gripping and terifying.

I had no idea what I was walking into . And I liked it that way. After seeing this I kinda want to go see it again in 3D I think it would be even cooler.

Avoid anything you can about what the movie is about or what happens. I loved going into this with no clue.

And hats off to the people involved for trailers that don't tell you shit.

I loved this movie. Although I would alter where the movie ends.

Well worth seeing on the big screen.


SPOILERS
I would end the movie (snap to black right after a certain character says, "I could make it or burn up on re-entry."

Had the movie ended there, it would have been perfect.

1 comment:

Ali said...

I totally agree with you on this and it was MOST CERTAINLY built for 3D. I think that it would feel like some kind of crazy roller coaster ride.

I thought it was amazing that I could be so captivated by a single character with very little dialog for well over an hour.

 
medatation