Sunday, October 6, 2013

Movie Reviews

The Purge-

I had very low expectations going into this. I turned off my brain and bought into the premise of 1 day all crime is legal.

It was a bit more suspenseful than I thought, but I could not get past a huge issue:

SPOLIERS
Ethan Hawke's character suddenly has a change or morality and rather than turn over one stranger to be killed he is willing to kill 8+ strangers himself and risk his family's lives in doing so.
END SPOILERS

The end was better than expected. And when all was said and done, I did not feel as if a part of my life was wasted watching this movie. So if you are bored, give it a shot.


I Heart Huckabees-

I had never seen this. The name always scared me off. And I had no idea what it was about.

It was pretty damn funny.

Great cast. Good score.

I am glad to have watched it.


No comments:

 
medatation